Sundog provides a daily schedule between Banff1, Lake Louise, Hinton, Edson, Edmonton and Jasper. They also operate a daily schedule between Edmonton International Airport and Jasper.
Sundog operates a diverse fleet of vehicles, but predominately offers mid-size 24 passenger seating for their daily trips.
As with all of the service providers on AlbertaBus.com, customers and their safety and comfort are Sundog's number one priority.
1 Service to Banff from October 15 - April 30
1. Where does the bus travel in Alberta?
Sundog travels between Calgary International Airport, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper. They also operate between Edmonton International Airport, Edmonton West Mall, Hinton (IGA), Edson (Best Western High Road Inn) and Jasper Park Lodge.
2. If I miss my coach can I take another one?
There is one service daily, however fare can be transferred to alternate day.
3. Can I cancel my trip and get a full refund?
Cancellations 24 hours prior to departure subject to full refund. Within the 24 hours window, payment is non-refundable.
4. Do I need ID when traveling on the coach?
ID is not required.
5. What is the minimum age that a child can travel alone?
The minimum age is 12 years, if a parent or guardian is with the child at time of boarding and arrival.
6. Do I have to book my trip in advance?
No, same-day travel based on availability.
7. How far in advance should I arrive before departure?
To avoid missed departures, it is recommended you arrive 15 minutes before boarding time.
8. If I need a ticket at the last minute can I pay the driver cash?
Normally this is discouraged, but if there are no alternatives than it may be accepted. Please note you will need exact change for your fair.
9. Can my child sit on my lap?
For safety precautions, children are not allowed to sit on a passenger's lap.
10. Can I bring a car seat on board?
11. Are pets allowed on the coach?
Pets are not allowed onboard.
12. How many pieces of luggage can I have?
2 cases. (1 case and one ski bag)
13. What are baggage liability restrictions?
14. If I require a wheelchair or a scooter can I travel on the bus?
Coaches do not have lifts. Guests require some mobility, however chairs or scooters can be accommodated in luggage area with advance notice.
15. What is the maximum seating capacity of your bus?