Brewster provides daily deluxe motor coaches and operates between Calgary, Kananaskas, Canmore, Banff1, Lake Louise and Golden/Kicking Horse.
Brewster offers a deluxe fleet of 60 highway motor coaches (Prevost and MCI) with modern features like ergonomic leather seating, DVD players, wifi and more.
As with all of the service providers on AlbertaBus.com, customers and their safety and comfort are Brewster's number one priority.
1 Service to Banff from May 1 - October 14
1. Where does the bus travel in Alberta?
Winter – Calgary, Kananaskas, Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise and Golden/Kicking Horse.
2. If I miss my coach can I take another one?
Not without calling to make arrangements. This should be done 90 min prior.
3. Can I cancel my trip and get a full refund?
Yes – up to 90 minutes prior.
4. Do I need ID when traveling on the coach?
ID is not required.
6. Do I have to book my trip in advance?
7. How far in advance should I arrive before departure?
It is recommended to arrive 10-15 minutes before boarding to avoid missed departures.
8. If I need a ticket at the last minute can I pay the driver cash?
No. Reservation is required prior to departure.
9. Can my child sit on my lap?
Until the age of two.
10. Can I bring a car seat on board?
If the bus is full you will be expected to purchase a child ticket
11. Are pets allowed on the coach?
Pets are not allowed onboard.
12. How many pieces of luggage can I have?
We typically follow the same guidelines as airlines
13. What are baggage liability restrictions?
Maximum baggage liability is $100.00. Any damage must be reported to Brewster within 24 hours or claim may be refused.
14. If I require a wheelchair or a scooter can I travel on the bus?
If the wheelchair or scooter can be folded to fit in the luggage area it will be.
15. What is the maximum seating capacity of your bus?